On average it takes months for a cyber breach to be detected. The Advanced Detection service can reduce the time it takes to detect an attack by actively monitoring critical assets in your network.
Advanced Detection provides essential security functions to detect threats and protect networks. The Datapath security team will install and configure a security management appliance in your network. Critical alerts such as intrusion detection, malware, unusual network and user behavior are monitored in real time and are forwarded to the Datapath Security Operations Center. The Datapath security team will monitor, analyze alerts and work alongside your technical team to respond and take appropriate action.
In addition, the Datapath security team will scan assets in the network to look for known vulnerabilities and launch simulated attacks to find weak spots. We then work with your technical team to address any vulnerabilities that are found and make recommendations to minimize the attack surface.
Advanced Detection stands up to the most sophisticated, expensive, enterprise-level security services. Plus, our team leverages the latest threat intelligence from the world’s largest crowd-sourced computer-security platform with more than 26,000 participants in 140 countries who share more than one million potential threats daily.
• Detect malware like botnets, trojans & rootkits in real time
• Identify vulnerabilities like unpatched software and insecure configurations
• Discover all IP-enabled assets on your network
• Speed up incident response with real time monitoring by the Datapath Security team
• Generate accurate compliance reports
• Stay on top of new and unusual threats
• Achieve a complete view into the security of your environment